Clean & Sober Recovery Services’s intensive outpatient program (IOP), located just three blocks from our residential treatment program, offers outpatient counseling during the day or evenings. This structure makes it possible for people to participate in treatment while meeting employment or family obligations. Typically, intensive outpatient programs run three hours a day, three to five days a week for eight to twelve weeks. Intensive outpatient treatment is often covered by health insurance, and we will work with your insurance company to see if you have coverage.
We've offered expert care since 2008 in the CSRS residential treatment center. We have a track record of providing the knowledge, tools and structure to help people achieve long-term sobriety. This is what sets us apart:
• Our Bio-Psycho-Social model of treatment focuses on helping people reclaim health in body, mind and spirit.
• Our expert team includes a clinical social worker and certified substance use disorder counselors.
• Our ongoing family education and support helps the entire family regain health and balance.
• Our continuum of care can meet evolving needs as part of a long-term recovery program.
• Our strong involvement with the local recovery community helps participants build a foundation of local 12-step support for sobriety long after formal treatment ends.
• CSRS is a family business. The owners are on site and easily accessible to participants and their families.
Our outpatient counseling center, located at 9198 Greenback Lane in Orangevale, is just several miles from Clean & Sober Transitional Living, Northern California’s largest and most-established sober living community. Participants in our IOP program may consider living in the CSTL sober living community while they bolster their recovery through our program.
- Created on .