Our residential drug and alcohol treatment program can serve 24 male and female residents who live in separate "wings" of our residential treatment center. We are NOT part of a large chain; instead, we are a "Mom and Pop" business. Our management team is on site every day, and we know each and every client. Call us at (916) 990-0190 to learn how we work.
We designed our in-patient residential treatment program to support recovery in body, mind and spirit:
- In our group and individual counseling sessions, we use a cognitive behavioral therapy approach to help people develop healthy alternatives to drugs and alcohol. We work on issues of self-esteem, anger management, triggers, boundaries, the brain disease of addiction, life skills and relapse prevention.
- We rebuild physical fitness with volleyball, swimming and weightlifting, and we restore spiritual wellness with daily meditation and mindfulness.
- Our chef creates delicious and nutritious meals that restore physical health.
- We offer twice-weekly family education to help families heal.
- We build strong connections with the local 12-step community so participants have a network of support for sustained sobriety after formal treatment ends.
- After graduation from our program, we offer three months of weekly “aftercare” at no additional cost.
- Families can attend our FREE and confidential family support groups on Sundays for as long as they would like. Some of our attendees have been coming back for years to support families who are new to the recovery process.
"Because of this facility my son was able to find hope, courage, and determination to fight the meth addiction of 10 years and grow into a responsible adult with over a year of sobriety. Rates were very reasonable as well."